Good health has been more than a practice for Greg, but a way of life! He understands you and the challenges you face to stay healthy and competitive. Greg has been in practice since 2000 and practicing sports therapy since 1991. He has successfully treated various sports teams and elite athletes from around the world. Greg utilizes the latest in healing modalities including acupuncture and Chinese herbology.
He is committed and honored to building your body, together.Education
Greg completed his Bachelor of Science degree in his native province of Nova Scotia. He then entered into the healing arts field by completing a 2 year Massage Therapy program at Mount Royal College in Alberta. In 2000, Bourque received his Master of Science degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego. Educational experiences have included internships at Samahan Health Clinic, PCOM Clinic and UCSD Sports Medicine Center.
This first step will send you on the path to true healing.
- Your first visit will be marked by a series of questions, which only you hold the answers
- The initial intake conversation starts off with the basics, such as the main reason for the visit
- Eastern medical philosophy follows that it is a mere symptom in the grand pattern of disharmony
Take a Clinic Tour. Pictorial tour.
"We only have one body and one life. Keep your edge and let my experience maintain your health at the highest level."
About AcupunctureAcupuncture is perfect for the following:
- Treating the entire body
- Targeting problem areas
- Help speed repair of injuries, sore muscles and joints
- Increasing blood cell counts
- Heightening the immune system
- Reduce back, leg & neck pain
- Help release blocked energy
- Reducing injuries
- Arthritis, fibromyalgia, sciatica & carpal tunnel
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia & stress
- Allergies, asthma & other respiratory problems
- Wendy Jo Peterson is a registered dietician with a unique approach to enhancing wellnes through nutrition. Edible Nutrition
"I wrecked my knee - Greg fixed it. I wrecked my back - Greg fixed it. I wrecked my car - Greg didn't helpI"